Thank you for taking the next steps in “Kingdom Prayer” to help transform your community for Christ. There only 2 simple steps to building relationships with women in your area through the power of praying together.
God drew me to WPI by realizing the power that is released over our city as a result of women praying in one accord as we unite in different homes across the city interceding for the same specific needs.” Janie Chapa
Jubilee Outreach, San Antonio, TX
Please complete our Prayer Leader Application (Please print, fill out, and return application by email or mail). Upon receipt of your application, a Prayer Kit will be sent to you for a processing fee of $10.00.You can make a vital part of seeing the moral and spiritual climate of our city and nation transform for Christ. You will want to invite Christian women in your area of influence to join your group. We encourage you to include women from various Christian denominations with diverse praying styles, as well as women from your church. Click to view the current WPI Prayer Focus
We will then send you our Prayer Kit which includes :
- Prayer Member Handbooks (10)
- Steps to Peace with God (10) – an evangelical tract by Billy Graham (inserted in each handbook)
- Current Prayer Focus (10)- Can also be found at womenprayer.org
- Prayer Member Roster form (2) – to keep a record of your ladies (additional form emailed upon request) WPI will request a copy of your roster periodically to keep our records up to date.
- Brochures with “You are invited” (20) – for both Prayer Guide and Prayer Hostess to invite women
- Love Offering envelopes (12) – to send in a love offering from your group.
Our guidelines (click to view our Prayer Meeting Guidelines) have kept women from various Christian churches, focused on the prayer topics and praying in one accord in WPI groups, since May 1997. If you readily embrace and apply these guidelines, your group will remain strong as you pray in the awaiting harvest of souls.
We hope to hear from you soon about starting a WPI Group in your neighborhood. We will do whatever we can to make it easy for you to begin.
Please call (210) 349-PRAY(7729) or email email@example.com us with any questions or inquiries.