Are you concerned about the spiritual condition of your city and nation and those who do not know Jesus? Would you like to pray with a local group of Christian Women who have the same heartfelt concerns?
WPI is a multi-cultural, multi-generational, multi-denominational united intercessory prayer ministry. We are sisters in the Lord who unite to pray once a month in our neighborhoods or places of work for a transforming and on-going revival in our cities and nations.
“If My people who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from the wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
Our motivation is the belief that:
As we bombard the heavens with United Prayer, Satan will be paralyzed, captives will be set free, and millions will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before He comes again!
STATEMENT OF FAITH
As sisters in Christ we believe that:
- There is one Eternal God existing in the Trinity of three persons as shown from Genesis to Revelation – “God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.”
- The Bible is God’s infallible Word.
- The sacred union of marriage is between one man and one woman.
- Life begins at conception.
- God created the heavens and the earth by the power of His spoken Word.
- Jesus Christ is God who became flesh through a Holy Spirit conception and virgin birth.
- Man is sinful and cannot save himself from eternal separation from God.
- Jesus Christ’s death on the cross is the only provision for man’s sin.
- Salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ by individually receiving Him into one’s life as Savior and Lord.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His body, which is composed of all men, living and dead who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- Jesus died, was buried, arose from the grave, walked among men, ascended into heaven, and indwells every Believer.
And Jesus is one day returning for His bride, the Church, to consummate God’s eternal plan for mankind